Im AppStore für macOS gibt’s gerade die Software Disk Graph gratis statt für ca. 5 Franken. Wie lange das Angebot noch gilt, ist leider nicht klar.
Disk Graph is a tool that allows you to inspect your disk and easily find the files that take away most of your disk space. With its beautiful interface and its pie-like graph, locating big files has never been easier.
Features of DiskGraph include:
• any directory reachable in the Finder (i.e. on your local machine, on an external drive or even on a remote server) can be selected and immediately analyzed
• freely navigate inside the subdirectories of an analyzed folder or device
• smooth animations manage the transitions between selected directories
• move the mouse over a file to see its name and size
• use the context menu or keyboard shortcut to trash selected files
• quickly search for filenames
• save your favorite locations and access them with one click from the main window
• switch any time between two modes: File Size Mode (where section sizes are relative to the respective file size) and File Count Mode (where section sizes represent the number of contained files)
• adjust the number of levels the pie graph displays so that you can have a better overview of deep directories.